emuse - Pure Emu Oil Roll on
100% pure emu oil, fully refined to the highest quality and purity.
Emu oil has been shown to reduce the depth and length of fine lines & wrinkles in many studies as well as being moisturising and a natural skin softener. It has been proven to be the fastest and most penetrating oil into the skin, as well as a carrier for any other therapeutic ingredients or skin care.
Emu oil is deeply moisturising and will relieve sunburn,
dry skin and skin rash, it can also help to heal scars, burns and stretch marks.
That's why the Australian Aborigines have used pure Emu Oil for thousands
of years, for it's unique abilities to heal the body in many ways. Emu Oil
is similar to our skins natural oils, so it will replace lost moisture to fight
wrinkles and prevent pre-mature ageing. Emu Oil is a very effective anti-inflammatory,
making it ideal to aid in the treatment of inflammation and pain like Arthritis
and muscle tension.
( This Pure Emu Oil product comes in a handy easy to use roll on bottle. )
Pure Emu Oil Benefits -
wrinkles and fine lines
and much more...
Emu Oil Tips -
* To help maintain optimum health and vitality, use internally for a balanced source of Omega 3 6 & 9
* Keep out of high temperatures and direct sunlight
* Rub Emu Oil into sore muscles and arthritis area to reduce inflammation and
* Hyper-Oxygenated - Emu Oil is ideal for Skin Care and
Hair Care because it increases blood circulation where ever it's applied.
Pure Emu Oil has multiple healing properties -
* Anti Bacterial - Emu Oil is anti-bacterial, making it effective to heal infections.
* Anti-inflammatory - Stops Inflammation on the skin's surface as well as internally
* Hypoallergenic - Emu Oil is ideal for people with sensitive skin because it's
* Highly Penetrating - Will penetrate deep into the layers of the skin
* Non-Comedogenic - Emu Oil will not clog the pores of the skin (ideal for acne)
* Emu Oil is 100% safe and natural, a natural emollient, and has no bad side effects.
Emu Oil Directions -
To use internally take 1 teaspoon (5ml) 2 - 3 times a
To use Externally rub a small amount into the effected area each day.